Adult Sewing Class - Child's Liberty Sundress
Available: 4 In stock
Friday 7th August 10am-3pm This is a focussed class that will teach you how to make the gorgeous Liberty Mabel dress. (for ages between 6...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
Friday 7th August 10am-3pm
This is a focussed class that will teach you how to make the gorgeous Liberty Mabel dress. (for ages between 6 months and 4 years) You will learn how to cut and place a pattern, as well as hem, finish seams and insert a zip. Price of session includes Liberty pattern, threads, use of machines and in-depth tuition. You will need 100% cotton fabric; it would look beautiful in our Liberty cottons which will be available for you to purchase with 10% discount* or you may choose to bring your own.
Due to social distancing guidelines, and in line with Welsh Government direction, each person will be allocated their own sewing and cutting space with a distance of 2m between machines. All spaces will be sanitised before and after the workshops, along with all equipment. Paper cups will be used for any beverages. Due to our small class sizes all sessions are non-refundable. During your workshop, you will be entitled to 10% off all our full price fabrics in-store. You do not need to bring a machine. Thread and all equipment (such as scissors, pins etc.) are provided for use on the day. These will be sanitised before & after the workshop. The door will be locked upon arrival. We politely ask that you knock and wait outside to be escorted in. Hand sanitiser and washing facilities are readily available.
*full price fabrics only.