Adult Sewing Class - Free Hand Embroidery and Appliqué Picture
Available: 1 In stock
Friday 28th August 10am-3pm Have you ever wanted to try out free hand embroidery but not sure where to begin? This session enables you to...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at email@example.com and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
Friday 28th August 10am-3pm
Have you ever wanted to try out free hand embroidery but not sure where to begin? This session enables you to learn the art whilst creating a gorgeous picture. All materials are provided as well as pictures for you to work from. (although you are welcome to bring your own; line drawings work the best) Free-hand embroidery is a wonderfully mindful technique with endless possibilities.
Due to social distancing guidelines, and in line with Welsh Government direction, each person will be allocated their own sewing and cutting space with a distance of 2m between machines. All spaces will be sanitised before and after the workshops, along with all equipment. Paper cups will be used for any beverages. Due to our small class sizes all sessions are non-refundable. During your workshop, you will be entitled to 10% off all our full price fabrics in-store. You do not need to bring a machine. Thread and all equipment (such as scissors, pins etc.) are provided for use on the day. These will be sanitised before & after the workshop. The door will be locked upon arrival. We politely ask that you knock and wait outside to be escorted in. Hand sanitiser and washing facilities are readily available.
*full price fabrics only.