Adult Sewing Classes - Winter 2021
Available: 2 In stock
This class is perfect if you are a total beginner who wishes to learn to sew, a more experienced sewer who wishes to develop their...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at email@example.com and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
This class is perfect if you are a total beginner who wishes to learn to sew, a more experienced sewer who wishes to develop their skills and knowledge or someone who wants a couple of hours per week of "me time" to share ideas over a cuppa, a biscuit and sewing.
Let our experienced teacher guide you through all manner of sewing techniques; if you have a project that you have been wanting to tackle but not quite sure where to begin, then here's your opportunity. With a maximum of 6 sewers per session, we have plenty of time to guide and assist you. So whether you want to make something to wear, something for the home or just learn the basics then this is for you.
Due to social distancing guidelines, and in line with Welsh Government direction, each person will be allocated their own sewing and cutting space. All spaces will be sanitised before and after the class, along with all equipment. Due to our small class sizes (maximum 6) all sessions are non-refundable. You do not need to bring a machine. Thread and all equipment (such as scissors, pins etc.) are provided for use. These will be sanitised before & after the class. The door will be locked upon arrival. We politely ask that you knock and wait outside to be escorted in and face coverings worn. Hand sanitiser and washing facilities are readily available, as well as NHS Test and Trace. In the event of further Government Lockdowns, alternative dates will be made available.
During your course, you will be entitled to 10% off all our full price fabrics in-store.
Monday 1st November to Monday 6th December - 12.30pm - 2.30pm
Monday 1st November to Monday 6th December - 6pm-8pm
Tuesday 2nd November to Tuesday 7th December - 12.30pm-2.30pm **New class**
Tuesday 2nd November to Tuesday 7th December - 6pm-8pm
Thursday 4th November to Thursday 9th December - 10.30am- 12.30pm **New class**
Friday 15th November to Friday 10th December - 10.30am-12.30pm.