Crafty Christmas Social 2021
Available: 1 In stock
Embrace the "New Normal" by holding a Crafty Christmas Social for you and up to 5 friends. The Make Spot Studio complies with social distancing...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at email@example.com and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
Embrace the "New Normal" by holding a Crafty Christmas Social for you and up to 5 friends.
The Make Spot Studio complies with social distancing guidelines and is fully equipped for you to meet friends at a safe distance whilst creating a beautiful Christmas craft.
Jazz up this year's must-have hair accessory with artificial and handmade flowers, decorations, pom-poms and glitter to make a gorgeous over-the-top festive head band. (no sewing experience required)
For those wishing to use the sewing machines we have our cute, free-hand machine embroidered hoop.
£120 per group
Dates and Times:
Thursday 9th December 7.00pm - 9.00pm
Thursday 16th December 7.00pm - 9.00pm
Once you have booked, we will be in contact to arrange your chosen activity.
This social is suitable for all abilities; full tuition and materials will be provided. Why not come along and enjoy a relaxed evening or afternoon with a glass of Prosecco, (or G&T, soft drink / tea / coffee), piece of cake and great company.
Social Distancing Safety
Due to social distancing guidelines, and in line with Welsh Government direction, each person will be allocated their own sewing and cutting space. All spaces will be sanitised before and after the workshops, along with all equipment. Due to our small class sizes (maximum 6) all sessions are non-refundable. You do not need to bring a machine. Thread and all equipment (such as scissors, pins etc.) are provided for use on the evening. These will be sanitised before & after the workshop. The door will be locked upon arrival. We politely ask that you knock and wait outside to be escorted in and face coverings worn. Hand sanitiser and washing facilities are readily available, as well as NHS Test and Trace.