Conservatory Fruits 4
Available: 5 In stock
Based on a Liberty furnishing design originally created in the 1950’s. Redrawn and lightly shaded with a fine black outline, this fruity print features oranges...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at email@example.com and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
Based on a Liberty furnishing design originally created in the 1950’s. Redrawn and lightly shaded with a fine black outline, this fruity print features oranges and blossom flowers among leafy branches.
The Summer House collection draws inspiration from the interiors of 17th and 19th century orangeries, paying homage to the details of their architecture, flora, and offering a tonal palette that graduates from neutrals to blues with hints of citrus tones and warm reds.
Update: Please note that minimum order quantity is half a metre. This fabric is now sold in HALF METRE increments. The price is per HALF METRE. Enter 2 in the quantity box to buy 1 metre etc. All orders will be cut in a continuous piece.