Machine Embroidered Autumn Hoop
Available: 1 In stock
Free-hand Machine Embroidered Autumn Hoop Thursday 22nd October 2020. 7-9.30pm All new for 2020!! Free-hand embroidery is one of my favourite techniques to use on...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at email@example.com and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
Free-hand Machine Embroidered Autumn Hoop
Thursday 22nd October 2020. 7-9.30pm
All new for 2020!! Free-hand embroidery is one of my favourite techniques to use on the sewing machine. It's like drawing with a needle! During this workshop, you will be provided with all the materials, equipment and tuition needed to make these fun decorative hoops.
This workshop is suitable for all abilities; full tuition will be provided. Why not come along and enjoy a relaxed evening with a glass of Prosecco, (or soft drink / tea / coffee), piece of cake and great company.
Due to social distancing guidelines, and in line with Welsh Government direction, each person will be allocated their own sewing and cutting space with a distance of 2m between machines. All spaces will be sanitised before and after the workshops, along with all equipment. Paper cups will be used for any beverages. Due to our small class sizes (maximum 4) all sessions are non-refundable. You do not need to bring a machine. Thread and all equipment (such as scissors, pins etc.) are provided for use on the evening. These will be sanitised before & after the workshop. The door will be locked upon arrival. We politely ask that you knock and wait outside to be escorted in and face coverings worn. Hand sanitiser and washing facilities are readily available, as well as NHS Test and Trace.
During your workshop, you will be entitled to 10% off all our full price fabrics in-store.