Kid's Half Term Sewing School - 10/11-16 years old
Available: Out of stock
Tuesday 27th October. 10.30-3.00PM Kid's Half Term Sewing School is great for 10/11-16 year olds who are looking for something a bit different! The session...
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
Tuesday 27th October. 10.30-3.00PM
Kid's Half Term Sewing School is great for 10/11-16 year olds who are looking for something a bit different! The session caters for beginners to more accomplished young sewers and adheres to the current Welsh Gov guidelines of 2m distance. Your child will learn or develop a new skill, and have fun under the guidance of Lucy who is a qualified Textiles teacher with 20 years teaching experience and full DBS checks.
Your child will make a cosy hoodie. Pattern, threads and all equipment will be provided including drinks which will be available throughout the day in disposable cups. We ask that your child brings 2 metres of suitable fabric*, snacks and a packed lunch.
Due to social distancing guidelines and in line with Welsh Government direction, each person will be allocated their own sewing and cutting space with a distance of 2m between machines. All spaces will be sanitised before and after the workshops, along with all equipment. Paper cups will be used for any beverages. Due to our small class sizes all sessions are non-refundable. During your workshop, you will be entitled to 10% off all our full price fabrics in-store. You do not need to bring a machine. Thread and all equipment (such as scissors, pins etc.) are provided for use on the day, although you are welcome to bring your own. These will be sanitised before and after the workshop. The door will be locked upon arrival. We ask that you knock and wait outside for your child to be escorted in. Hand sanitiser and washing facilities are readily available.
*unfortunately, we do not stock sweatshirt fabric in our store. Your child will need to provide 2m of suitable fabric to complete the hoodie. Suggested fabrics are; sweatshirt fabric, French terry, fleece.