Kid's Summer School 11-16 Years
£50.00 - £60.00
Available: 4 In stock
Kid's Sewing School is great for 11-16 year olds who are looking for something a bit different! The sessions caters for beginners to more accomplished...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
We have 2 different sessions available.
Wednesday 12th August. Your child will make a fashionable sweatshirt that they will be able to customise. All materials will be provided including drinks which will be available throughout the day in disposable cups. We ask that your child brings snacks and a packed lunch.
Wednesday 26th August. Your child will make a drawstring make-up grab bag and matching zipped pouch. All materials will be provided including drinks which will be available throughout the day in disposable cups. We ask that your child brings snacks and a packed lunch.
Due to social distancing guidelines, and in line with Welsh Government direction, each person will be allocated their own sewing and cutting space with a distance of 2m between machines. All spaces will be sanitised before & after the workshops, along with all equipment. Paper cups will be used for any beverages. Due to our small class sizes all sessions are non-refundable. During your workshop, you will be entitled to 10% off all our full price fabrics in-store. You do not need to bring a machine. Thread and all equipment (such as scissors, pins etc.) are provided for use on the day. These will be sanitised before & after the workshop. The door will be locked upon arrival. We politely ask that you knock and wait outside for your child to be escorted in. Hand sanitiser and washing facilities are readily available.