New Parent Pay-As-You-Sew Social Jan-Feb 2021
Available: 3 In stock
These New Parent Pay-As-You-Sew sessions are ideal if you are a New Parent who's looking for an activity with a difference! During these sessions you...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at email@example.com and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
These New Parent Pay-As-You-Sew sessions are ideal if you are a New Parent who's looking for an activity with a difference! During these sessions you will be able to make a gorgeous keepsake for your little one, such as bootees, burp cloths, baby wipes holders, and teethers. With only 4 spaces available per week you will benefit from plenty of tuition from our experienced teacher in a calm, friendly environment that allows you to work at your own pace. We have ample space for your buggies as well as baby changing facilities. These sessions are also a great way to meet other new parents and their little ones over a cuppa, biscuit and craft!
Bookings must be made before 8.30am on the morning of your required session.
Due to social distancing guidelines, and in line with Welsh Government direction, each person will be allocated their own sewing and cutting space with a distance of 2m between machines. All spaces will be sanitised before and after the class, along with all equipment. Paper cups will be used for any beverages. Due to our small class sizes (maximum 4) all sessions are non-refundable. You do not need to bring a machine. Thread and all equipment (such as scissors, pins etc.) are provided for use. These will be sanitised before & after the class. The door will be locked upon arrival. We politely ask that you knock and wait outside to be escorted in and face coverings worn. Hand sanitiser and washing facilities are readily available, as well as NHS Test and Trace.
During your class, you will be entitled to 10% off all our full price fabrics in-store.
Tuesday 12th January 2021. 10.30-12.30pm
Tuesday 19th January 2021. 10.30-12.30pm
Tuesday 26th January 2021. 10.30-12.30pm
Tuesday 2nd February 2021. 10.30-12.30pm
Tuesday 9th February 2021. 10.30-12.30pm