Available: 2 In stock
These Pay-As-You-Sew sessions are ideal if you are looking for an activity with a difference! During these sessions you will be able to make a...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at email@example.com and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
These Pay-As-You-Sew sessions are ideal if you are looking for an activity with a difference! During these sessions you will be able to make a lovely sewn item to take home. You can choose from one of our in-house patterns or bring your own. This class is perfect if you dont want to commit to a 4 week course, but would like to benefit from working in our relaxing studio space. With only 4 spaces available per week you will receive plenty of tuition from our experienced teacher in a calm, friendly environment that allows you to work at your own pace. These sessions are also a great way to meet other sewers over a cuppa, biscuit and craft!
Bookings must be made before 8.30am on the morning of your required session.
Due to social distancing guidelines, and in line with Welsh Government direction, each person will be allocated their own sewing and cutting space with a distance of 2m between machines. All spaces will be sanitised before and after the class, along with all equipment. Paper cups will be used for any beverages. Due to our small class sizes (maximum 4) all sessions are non-refundable. You do not need to bring a machine. Thread and all equipment (such as scissors, pins etc.) are provided for use. These will be sanitised before & after the class. The door will be locked upon arrival. We politely ask that you knock and wait outside to be escorted in and face coverings worn. Hand sanitiser and washing facilities are readily available, as well as NHS Test and Trace.
During your class, you will be entitled to 10% off all our full price fabrics in-store.
Thursday 12th November 2020. 10.30-12.30pm
Thursday 19th November 2020. 10.30-12.30pm
Thursday 26th November 2020. 10.30-12.30pm
Thursday 3rd December 2020. 10.30-12.30pm