Pumpkins and Prosecco!
Available: 4 In stock
Quilted Pumpkin Making Workshop. Friday 8th October 2021. 7-9.30pm Using a selection of fabrics from our Liberty collection, you will make a gorgeous stuffed patchwork...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
Quilted Pumpkin Making Workshop.
Friday 8th October 2021. 7-9.30pm
Using a selection of fabrics from our Liberty collection, you will make a gorgeous stuffed patchwork pumpkin. You will be provided with all the materials and equipment needed to make these fun decorative pieces. The pumpkins can be made in diferent sizes and can easily be fashioned into pin cushions, doorstops or simply a unique centrepiece to add to your autumn decor.
This workshop is suitable for all abilities; full tuition will be provided. Why not come along and enjoy a relaxed evening with a glass of Prosecco, (or soft drink / tea / coffee), piece of cake and great company.
Due to social distancing guidelines, and in line with Welsh Government direction, each person will be allocated their own sewing and cutting space with a distance of 1.5m between machines. All spaces will be sanitised before and after the workshops, along with all equipment. Paper cups will be used for any beverages. Due to our small class sizes (maximum 6) all sessions are non-refundable. You do not need to bring a machine. Thread and all equipment (such as scissors, pins etc.) are provided for use on the evening. These will be sanitised before & after the workshop. The door will be locked upon arrival. We politely ask that you knock and wait outside to be escorted in and face coverings worn. Hand sanitiser and washing facilities are readily available, as well as NHS Test and Trace.
During your workshop, you will be entitled to 10% off all our full price fabrics in-store.