White Easy Fuse Ultra Soft Light Interfacing - H180 Vilene
Available: 44 In stock
Easy Fuse Interlining is ideal for use on lightweight fabrics such as cotton, polyester, silk & jersey. This super soft interfacing is designed for light...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
Easy Fuse Interlining is ideal for use on lightweight fabrics such as cotton, polyester, silk & jersey. This super soft interfacing is designed for light control & suitable for small parts such as collars, cuffs, pockets and facings on dresses and blouses. Easy to iron on and comfortable to wear. OEKO-TEX 100, Class II.
Method & Care. For best effects when working with Easy Fuse Interlining use the Dry Heat Method. Iron setting – wool. Glide iron over slowly 5 or 6 times.
Please note that minimum order quantity is half a metre. This fabric is now sold in HALF METRE increments. The price is per HALF METRE. Enter 2 in the quantity box to buy 1 metre etc. All orders will be cut in a continuous piece.