Young Sewer - Jan - Feb 2022
Available: 3 In stock
Aimed at 8-11 year-olds, we present our Young Sewers course! This course runs for 6 weeks during term-time and is perfect for anyone interested in...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at email@example.com and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
Aimed at 8-11 year-olds, we present our Young Sewers course! This course runs for 6 weeks during term-time and is perfect for anyone interested in fashion, clothing and textiles. No experience necessary. Drink and biscuits included.
Thursday 13th January- Thursday 17th February 2022 4.00pm - 5.30pm
We are qualified teaching staff with years of experience and DBS checks.
Due to social distancing guidelines, and in line with Welsh Government direction, each person will be allocated their own sewing and cutting space with a distance of 2m between machines. All spaces will be sanitised before and after the class, along with all equipment. Paper cups will be used for any beverages. Due to our small class sizes (maximum 6) all sessions are non-refundable. You do not need to bring a machine. Thread and all equipment (such as scissors, pins etc.) are provided for use. These will be sanitised before & after the class. The door will be locked upon arrival. We politely ask that you knock and wait outside to be escorted in and face coverings worn. Hand sanitiser and washing facilities are readily available, as well as NHS Test and Trace. In the event of further Government Lockdowns, alternative dates will be made available.
During your course, you will be entitled to 10% off all our full price fabrics in-store.