Young Sewers - Summer Sessions.
Available: 2 In stock
These Young Sewers sessions are aimed at children aged between 8 - 12 years old. All materials are provided and a choice of fabric given....
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
These Young Sewers sessions are aimed at children aged between 8 - 12 years old. All materials are provided and a choice of fabric given. Great for beginners and those with some sewing experience. Drink and snack included.
Thursday 19th August - 10.30-1.30pm - "Making my dreams come true" Notebook Portfolio.
Thursday 26th August - 10.30-1.30pm - Skirt / Shorts and drawstring bag.
We are qualified teaching staff with years of experience and DBS checks.
Due to social distancing guidelines, and in line with Welsh Government direction, each person will be allocated their own sewing and cutting space with a distance of 2m between machines. All spaces will be sanitised before and after the class, along with all equipment. Paper cups will be used for any beverages. Due to our small class sizes (maximum 4) all sessions are non-refundable. You do not need to bring a machine. Thread and all equipment (such as scissors, pins etc.) are provided for use. These will be sanitised before & after the class. The door will be locked upon arrival. We politely ask that you knock and wait outside to be escorted in and face coverings worn. Hand sanitiser and washing facilities are readily available, as well as NHS Test and Trace. In the event of further Government Lockdowns, alternative dates will be made available.