Hampton Vines 2
Available: 5 In stock
Width: 110cm Details: 100% cotton Inspired by traditional Indian botanical patterns, Hampton Vines is a delicate monochrome design of flowers among leafy trails. The original...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at email@example.com and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
Details: 100% cotton
Inspired by traditional Indian botanical patterns, Hampton Vines is a delicate monochrome design of flowers among leafy trails. The original was a block printed sample found in one of Liberty’s archival books from 1889.
Update: Please note that minimum order quantity is half a metre. This fabric is now sold in HALF METRE increments. The price is per HALF METRE. Enter 2 in the quantity box to buy 1 metre etc. All orders will be cut in a continuous piece.