Nina Lee Piccadilly Pyjamas Sewing Pattern
Available: 4 In stock
The Piccadilly Pyjamas are a chic sleepwear set with oriental accents – a soft and open Mandarin collar and gently curving hems. Version 1 consists...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at email@example.com and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
The Piccadilly Pyjamas are a chic sleepwear set with oriental accents – a soft and open Mandarin collar and gently curving hems. Version 1 consists of shorts and a cap-sleeved shirt; Version 2 of cropped trousers and a shirt with three-quarter length sleeves. The pyjama bottoms have a flat-front waistband with an elasticated back, finishing with a ribbon tie. Comfortable yet elegant, these pyjamas are perfect loungewear for those who like their comfies cool!
Skill level: advanced beginner (techniques include bias binding, attaching a collar, inserting sleeves and making buttonholes).
Piccadilly is best suited to soft, lightweight fabrics that will feel good against your skin: e.g. cotton lawn, rayon, silk satin.
25mm bias binding (15mm when folded; see sizing chart)
2.5cm-wide elastic (see sizing chart)
2cm-wide grosgrain ribbon
6 x 12mm buttons
0.6m lightweight fusible interfacing (for the shirt front facing, front waistband and the collar)