Janet Clare Artisan Apron Pattern
Available: Out of stock
This Artisan Apron is inspired by a vintage pinny and has curved seams, pockets and a cross-over back. It is comfortable to wear and not...
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
This Artisan Apron is inspired by a vintage pinny and has curved seams, pockets and a cross-over back. It is comfortable to wear and not that tricky to make either. The curved and cross-over shape of the back pieces allow the apron to expand and flare out to allow for a wider variety of sizes to wear it.
- Full colour A4 leaflet with detailed requirements list, sizing guide, instructions and photos.
- Full size A0 paper pattern with seven graded sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL and 4XL with fabric cutting requirements.
- Inspiring ideas for embellishing and decorating your apron.