Janet Clare Little Artisan Apron Pattern
Available: Out of stock
Make your little one their own crossover apron so they can create and have fun! The versatile style has a curved and crossover shape that allows...
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a custom shipping price if required.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
Make your little one their own crossover apron so they can create and have fun!
The versatile style has a curved and crossover shape that allows the apron to expand, making it suitable for a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
A graded pattern sheet is included with sizes from 6-12 months up to 10-11 years.
- A full size paper pattern printed on A1 paper. Eight apron sizes are marked: 6-12 months, 1-2 years, 2-3, 4-5, 5-6, 7-8, 8-9 and 10-11 years. Just cut out your desired size.
- Lots of little illustrations and a full alphabet included on the pattern sheet that you can use to embroider the little apron with lovely flowers, birds and your little one's name! A larger reversed version of the alphabet is also included for applique.
- A full colour A4 leaflet with detailed instructions and photos with lots of ideas to inspire you to embellish and decorate your apron.
The pattern is suitable for linen and cotton fabrics.