Liberty Bertie Shift Dress Pattern
Available: 2 In stock
The new Liberty Fabrics dressmaking patterns draw inspiration from our fashion archive, with contemporary style details offering a fresh twist on classic vintage shapes. The...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
The new Liberty Fabrics dressmaking patterns draw inspiration from our fashion archive, with contemporary style details offering a fresh twist on classic vintage shapes. The Bertie Shirt Dress creates a loose-fitting gathered-cuff style with voluminous sleeves and a stand-up collar option – a cool and comfortable silhouette for everyday wear.
Ideal fabrics to use are silk, cotton, light velvet, linen.
Pattern No: LIB103