Liberty Carnaby Collection -Soho Stripe- Brights
Available: 18 In stock
Liberty Carnaby Collection Bohemian Brights This collection from Liberty Fabrics is inspired by the historic epicentre of popular culture that is Carnaby Street - located...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
Liberty Carnaby Collection
This collection from Liberty Fabrics is inspired by the historic epicentre of popular culture that is Carnaby Street - located just around the corner from the iconic Liberty flagship store. The Carnaby collection draws inspiration from the music, art and fashion of the 1960's and '70's, featuring original designs of the period from the Liberty Archive. Influenced by a colourful patchwork that was painted on Carnaby Street's pavement during the 1970's, prints reflect the free-spirited, optimistic mood of that era - the magical landscape of Sunny Afternoon creates a psychedelic and colourful London park, while the hand painted, bold and simplified flower forms in Bohemian Blooms are reminiscent of Pop Art patterns. The mesmerising swirls in Carnation Carnival draw influence from the Art Nouveau revival of the 1960's.
Suitable for all all sewing projects including crafting, patchwork and quilting and dressmaking. (Not intended for children's pyjamas)
Width: 112cm / 43 inches Weight: 200 gsm 100% cotton