Nina Lee Bakerloo Blouse and Skirt
Available: 4 In stock
BRAND NEW!! Make a statement with Bakerloo’s extra-extravagant ruffled collar and va-va-voluminous sleeves! With both a blouse and dress option, and suitable for a wide...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
Make a statement with Bakerloo’s extra-extravagant ruffled collar and va-va-voluminous sleeves!
With both a blouse and dress option, and suitable for a wide range of fabrics and potential customisation, this is a pattern designed to be frilly fun! Closing with a button and keyhole at the centre-back, the pattern skims the bust into a loose fit around the waist for ease and comfort – after all, that’s the name of the game right now. The balloon sleeves (with two different length options) gather into elasticated cuffs with ruffled edges echoing the collar. The dress variation has a full gathered (and pocketed) skirt – grunge it up with tights and biker boots for the winter then drift around in breezy cotton lawn and sandals all summer. Wear the blouse on its own or under pinafores, dungarees and v-neck sweaters for statement layering.
Skill level: intermediate.
Suitable fabric:Light to medium-weight wovens e.g. lawn, poplin, chambray, silk dupion, crepe, fine needlecord; any fabric with enough body to create the collar but not too much bulk to gather into the frill! Of course you could use a contrast fabric or even a readymade trim for the frill…
0.6m of 1cm/1/2”-wide bias binding for the neckline
0.8m of 1cm/1/2”-wide elastic (or sufficient to encircle your arms for the sleeve cuffs)
50 x 60cm/20 x 24” square of lightweight interfacing for the collar
All versions: 1 x 1cm/ 1/2 inch button (or preferred size)