Nina Lee Kew Dress
Available: 2 In stock
BRAND NEW!! Kew is a dreamy blend of vintage and contemporary elements inspired by the balmy ups and rainy downs of British summertime. Think picnics...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
Kew is a dreamy blend of vintage and contemporary elements inspired by the balmy ups and rainy downs of British summertime. Think picnics and garden parties, strawberries and cream, sometime sunshine and being beside the seaside…
Version 1 has a touch of 1940s’ tea dress, with ruched sleeves for those cooler days. Version 2 is hot-weather ready, with a strappy bodice and the option of on-trend cold-shoulder sleeves. Version 3 is a skirt adaptation, perfect for dressing up or down all year-round.
The skirt for all three versions features an elegantly flattering high-low hem which dips at the back. All three options close with a front button fastening, and are finished on the inside with facings.
Skill level: confident beginner
Version 1: best suited to light to medium-weight fabrics with some drape, e.g. rayon, viscose, crepe, linen blends
Versions 2 and 3: as for version 1, but also lightweight cotton, e.g. cotton lawn, or linen. Version 3 would also work well in medium-weight fabrics such as denim or corduroy.