Nina Lee Bloomsbury Mayfair Dress Sewing Pattern
Available: 2 In stock
The Mayfair Dress is a jersey dream designed to carry you from office to cocktails, from beach to bar, or from sofa to fridge and...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
The Mayfair Dress is a jersey dream designed to carry you from office to cocktails, from beach to bar, or from sofa to fridge and back again(!) – it’s comfortable, elegant, supremely flattering and wonderfully versatile. With three sleeve lengths and a knee-length or maxi skirt option, this pattern has got all situations covered. Its relaxed fit and gently flowing lines create a winning combination of easy-to-wear and effortlessly stylish. Pair the maxi with sandals and a broad-brimmed hat in the summer; pair the knee-length with long sleeves and tights and boots to see you through the winter. Mayfair is for all occasions, all year!
The dress features an all-in-one grown-on collar and facing, set-in sleeves and a gathered waist at the centre-front, with an attached waist tie for tying at the back or front of the dress.
Skill level: confident beginner/intermediate. No experience sewing with knits necessary – the pattern includes a section on ‘Tips for Sewing with Knits’.
Knit fabrics with 25% crosswise stretch and with some drape, e.g. viscose jersey, stretch velvet or soft cotton jerseys.
50 cm ( 20 inches) clear elastic, 1cm wide