Nina Lee Carnaby Dress Sewing Pattern
Available: Out of stock
A simple shift dress with just enough features to keep things interesting, Carnaby is the perfect palette for playing with pattern and colour. With separate...
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at email@example.com and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
A simple shift dress with just enough features to keep things interesting, Carnaby is the perfect palette for playing with pattern and colour. With separate skirt and bodice pieces, you can easily create a striking colour block effect or keep it subtle with just a pop of contrast in the pockets. This is a super wearable dress inspired by the a-line shifts of the 1960s, brought up-to-date with contemporary touches.
Carnaby comes in two variations: with or without short sleeves (View A is sleeveless; View B has sleeves). The dress is finished with neck facings and closes with an exposed zip at the centre-back, complete with simple zip guard. The instructions are comprehensive, so it doesn’t matter if you’ve never tackled an exposed zip before – you’ll enjoy it!
Skill level: confident beginner
Medium-weight woven fabrics such as lightweight denim, corduroy, lightweight wool, cotton sateen.
For the pockets
0.3m of light- to medium-weight woven fabric in a contrasting colour or design (this is optional).
1 x 8 inch exposed (non-separating) zipper; 0.6m (View A)/0.3m (View B) medium-weight fusible interfacing, 23cm x 4cm / 9 x 1.5 inch piece of grosgrain ribbon (for the zip guard).