Nina Lee Richmond Blazer Sewing Pattern
Available: 1 In stock
There’s nothing like a blazer to add the finishing touch to just about every outfit – throw it casually over a pair of jeans and...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
There’s nothing like a blazer to add the finishing touch to just about every outfit – throw it casually over a pair of jeans and tee to manifest the epitome of easy chic or dress it up with matching trousers to make yourself a swoonworthy DIY suit! Richmond has it all – classic blazer styling is coupled with a relaxed, long-line silhouette to bring it bang up-to-date and make it incredibly easy to wear. Never made a jacket before? No problem, detailed, fully illustrated instructions will walk you through every step and you’ll be a jacket-making whiz in no time at all!
– traditional notched lapels
– a full lining – pair a plain outer fabric with a bold patterned interior!
– two-piece sleeves
– double welt pockets with flaps!
Skill level: intermediate
Richmond is suitable for medium-weight fabrics such as lightweight wools, corduroy, velvet, crepe and linen.
Light to medium-weight interfacing (depending on the body of your fabric) – see Fabric Requirements chart
1 x 25mm / 1-inch button