Sew Over It Joan Dress Sewing Pattern
Available: 1 In stock
Based on the wardrobe of Mad Men’s iconic Joan Holloway, the Joan Dress should be a staple in the wardrobe of any vintage lover. A fitted...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at email@example.com and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
Based on the wardrobe of Mad Men’s iconic Joan Holloway, the Joan Dress should be a staple in the wardrobe of any vintage lover.
A fitted bodice and skirt gives the dress a sassy, feminine feel that the real Joan herself would adore. The bodice is fitted with darts at the waist and back shoulder, and features a gently scooped neckline. Stylish ¾ length sleeves and a 60s inspired tie collar give the dress a super elegant feel. Designed to hit below the knee, the skirt is semi-fitted with darts and sports a kick pleat at the back hem. The whole dress is fully lined, giving you a gorgeously professional-feeling finish.