Sew Over It Rosie Dress Sewing Pattern
Available: Out of stock
The Rosie Dress is the ultimate summer dress. Fun, flirty and girly, she’s 1950s inspired with a fitted bodice and full skirt. A dream to wear, she will take...
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at email@example.com and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
The Rosie Dress is the ultimate summer dress. Fun, flirty and girly, she’s 1950s inspired with a fitted bodice and full skirt. A dream to wear, she will take you from picnic to party, or beach to aperitivo in style.
Super fun to sew, the Rosie Dress has a boned, princess seamed bodice. (With no armsyce it’s easy to fit here!) The full skirt features a box pleat at the front, with flattering gathers at the sides and back. The dress closes at the centre back with an invisible zip.
The Rosie Dress pattern comes complete with three different variations. Variation 1 features a pretty vintage-inspired collar with wide straps for a holiday-chic look. Go nautical with contrasting fabric for the collar, or keep it understated in the same. (Or omit the collar all together!)
Variation 2 has a gentle sweetheart neckline with dainty rouleau straps. This version is the perfect girly party dress for those summer soirees, but would also work beautifully in silk taffeta for more glam, wintery affairs.
Variation 3 is a versatile skirt that will take you from season to season. It’s perfect for showcasing fun cotton prints in summer, but would be warm and cosy in a wool crepe for cooler weather.