Sew Over It Vintage Shirt Dress Sewing Pattern
Available: 2 In stock
With 1940s and 50s influences, the Vintage Shirt Dress is a classic that will take you from season to season in style. Effortlessly chic, its...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at email@example.com and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
With 1940s and 50s influences, the Vintage Shirt Dress is a classic that will take you from season to season in style. Effortlessly chic, its feminine cut is flattering for all body shapes and sizes. Just throw this dress on for an instantly put-together look and you’re all good to go!
The pattern has both a sleeved and sleeveless version as well as endless fabric options, meaning there is tonnes of scope to make this dress your own. Ever versatile, you can even go two-tone and make the bodice in one fabric and the skirt in another to give the impression of separates.
With modern body sizing and revised shaping, the Vintage Shirt Dress has been updated to give it a contemporary feel, while the sweet notched collar gives it a vintage edge. A fantastic techniques-filled pattern, practise creating pleats, sewing a collar, adding facings and stitching buttonholes while you create your dress.