Liberty Carnaby Collection Fat Quarter Bundle - Pastel Tones
Available: 4 In stock
This bundle of 6 gorgeous fat quarters have been curated to complement each other beautifully. Contains: 1 x Picadilly Poppy - Light 1 x Picadilly...
We aim to process and ship all orders within 48-72 hours. Please note that delivery times may be slightly increased during lockdown and post-lockdown.
Shipping in UK
- We offer free shipping within the UK for orders over £35.
- Orders under £35 are shipped by weight.
- We use a selection of reputable national carriers to deliver our goods.
- We offer free collection from our Chepstow Studio if you live near the area.
- Please contact us at email@example.com and we can arrange a custom shipping price if one is not available from our online ordering system.
Shipping (pre-orders and back-orders)
- Any pre-orders or back-orders will be shipped as soon as they arrive on our shelves. We are given an approximate date of arrival by our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee that date.
- If you combine a pre-order or back-order with something we currently have in stock, that in stock item will only be shipped when the pre-order or back-order item(s) arrives. If you would like that item sooner, you will be charged for the additional shipping cost where appropriate.
This bundle of 6 gorgeous fat quarters have been curated to complement each other beautifully. Contains:
1 x Picadilly Poppy - Light
1 x Picadilly Poppy - Bohemia
1 x Picadilly Poppy - Bright
1 x Carnation Carnival - Pinks
1 x Bloomsbury Silhouette - Indigo
1 x Cosmos Cloud - Blue
This collection from Liberty Fabrics is inspired by the historic epicentre of popular culture that is Carnaby Street - located just around the corner from the iconic Liberty flagship store. The Carnaby collection draws inspiration from the music, art and fashion of the 1960's and '70's, featuring original designs of the period from the Liberty Archive. Influenced by a colourful patchwork that was painted on Carnaby Street's pavement during the 1970's, prints reflect the free-spirited, optimistic mood of that era.