To all our customers,
We take great pride in the community we have built at The Make Spot since opening just a few short months ago. As a new small business that heavily relies upon a social and present community, we face a challenging period ahead of us from a business perspective. Our first priority is the health, safety and well-being of our customers and staff. We are closely monitoring government and business advice to ensure we are complying with all required measures and doing the best by our customers.
As such, we currently remain open for all classes to people who fit the below criteria:
- Have not had symptoms of fever, cough and/or breathing issues in last 21 days
- Have not visited a doctor’s office or medical facility in last 21 days
- Have not had any contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 in last 21 days
- Have not travelled in any know identified high risk areas in last 21 days
Are not over 70 or in an at risk category
At the studio, we have taken the following additional measures:
- Increased cleaning of the studio and equipment, including sterilisation of equipment between classes
- Provided disposable towels in the facility
- Restricted class sizes to ensure adequate space between attendees (our studio is fortunate in size to be able to accommodate people with a good amount of personal space)
- Ensured we monitor all communication channels to receive updates from customers
Given the speed at which the situation is evolving, we will continue to closely monitor the situation and review our position as necessary. As such this information is subject to change at any time and we will do our best to communicate this quickly. We also appreciate that many people will already be in self-isolation through necessity or choice.
In these tough times we want to thank our wonderful customers who have made our venture such a fabulous experience so far. We wish you and your loved ones well and hope to see you all as soon as possible.